Pages

Monday, November 28, 2022

Persuasive Writing for Survivour night

 Hi Mum, 


It is Tuesday 29 November 2022. Next week me and my classmates and some adults are going to Waima forest for a survivor night adventure. I think I should go to survivor night 2022 because it would be a great adventure for me. Most of the adults there a first aid trained. They are also very trustworthy. Please give me this opportunity. It's good for me because I'll have lots of fun going swimming, bombing, dancing and roasting marshmallows on the fire, interacting with others, and learning how to live in the wild. It's also good to explore nature and share my thinking with others.


Another reason I think I should go is because we will learn lots of new skills and I will be able to show you the new skills I will learn. The new skills I will be learning are how to build a shelter, bush safety, hut etiquette, bird monitoring, lighting a fire, and cook which will be a good memory for me to remember when I’m older, plus you won't have to cook for me anymore. So please let me take this challenge. It's a privilege. Adventure, exploring, wilderness - will I survive in this forest?


This is why I should go to survivor night 2022. It would be a big achievement for me physically and mentally and I will spend time with my friends. It's a big opportunity. I deserve to go on this trip. This is a good way to reward me for all the work I have done for you. So please let me go.


Kind regards,


India Singh.


No comments:

Post a Comment